Farewell flight from the White House of former US presidents document Rewe Milan 20 Jan 2021 (65) President Reagan cried on a plane farewell to the White House, while President George H.W. On the last flight to say goodbye to the White House, the former US presidents always have with their families and companions, often the chief of staff, press secretary or communications director, the team at hand. President Obama waved his hand before boarding a Marine One helicopter leaving Capitol Hill on January 20, 2017 Photo: AP. ...
Carmen Helene Malou Hansson
Must have for strobe lights
Brightest strobes yet fast ship Great value
Shelly Chennells
Product don’t come with housing and needs costume installation and it’s costly.
Perfect product
Gabrielle Calzada
Easy
Great
Andy Kovesdy
Great buy
Very bright
Ajay C. Arellano
Great Product
Great Product. Works perfect for what I needed. I would definitely by again!
Angela Williams
Mechanic
It was just the item I needed to complete my project. It worked great.